Anxiety Is A Wicked Paradox
Anxiety is a wicked paradox. It will get you to behave in a way that has you avoiding what you actually want, simply to get rid of the feeling.
- Do you hide it like a champ?
- Do others think you have it totally together?
- Do you spend a lot of time trying to make others happy?
- Does it feel like you’re in a constant instant replay loop? Re-hashing what he said/she said?
- Or how about the time you spend predicting catastrophic results for yourself?
Are you sick enough of letting it dictate your choices to make a change?
I bet you are. Or you wouldn’t be here.
Do you need a guide to help you get unstuck? Then click that blue button below right now and step in to a new way of living. Online confidential help is waiting. It’s easy, and I’ll shepherd you through the process.
I love working with women and men who are smart enough to get help when they need it, and value an objective third party point of view. If you’ve never had therapy before, here’s a helpful guide to learn about it.